ERNET India Recruitment for Project Engineers at Chennai, Bangalore, Last Date – 19 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Project Engineer Level I
- BTech/ BE/ MCA/ MSc or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Tele communication.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge in the relevant areas like Internet of Things (IoT), Networking, Wireless communication, etc.
ERNET India intends to fill up the following post on contract basis under the R&D project “Designing Reliable and Low-latency Networks for Tactile Cyber-Physical Systems” for which interview will be conducted through video conferencing
- Post: Project Engineer Level I (Date & Time of Interview): 21st May 2021 at 10:00AM
- Maximum Age : 27 years
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- plus other benefits
- Place of posting : Chennai (1) & Bangalore (1)
Instructions to Apply
- Eligible candidates interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their CV/Biodata in the format prescribed at Annexure–I along with self attested certificates in proof of education/ experience/ age/ caste etc., through e-mail at / by 4:00PM on 19th May 2021
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed by return email indicating tentative time enabling them to attend the interview through video conferencing on prior to the date of interview. Candidate must have good internet facility and available on mentioned mobile number.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.