Eurofins It Solutions India Recruitment for Automation Test Engineers (C#) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Automation Test Engineer (C#)
Number of Openings
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/MCA or any other Bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience.
- 4-8 Years of Work Experience in software development as Automation Engineer.
- Understand overall requirements and prepare automation strategy (framework, priorities, planning which is to be integrated with overall project plan)
- Prepare Test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Collaboration with Software Architect(s) and other technical groups within Eurofins (Includes design, documentation, prototyping and validation)
- Usage of Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Technical Skills Required
- Strong in any scripting / programming language.
- Strong Coding knowledge using C#.
- Working experience in testing tools like Silk Test, Selenium and other tools is mandatory
- Should be able to create and maintain the page Object model.
- Should be aware of some CI tool like TFS, Team city, Jenkins etc
- Should have strong working knowledge in Database (MSSQL).
- Participate in user story reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Understand the requirements, transform those in to test cases
- Should have good communication and be able to interact with the Testing and Dev teams with ease.
- Should be self-driven and ability to deliver with little monitoring.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills. And can explain complex functional/technical concepts with ease (via diagrams, flowcharts etc.,).
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship skills
- Candidate to have do-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies needed.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- AGILE Development (Scrum)
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team in Europe
- Ready to travel to Europe (~10%) if project demands
- Position Title: QA Test Engineer / Sr QA Test Engineer
- Reporting To: Manager
- Number of FTES Under Responsibility: NA
About the Project
- ARP is Human Resource Solution being developed which will cater to the unique Annual Review Process (ARP) of Eurofins.
- This is in-house software development project using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
- Major focus areas are : Security, Performance, Complex business rules, Workflow, UI/UX intuitiveness etc.
Summary of Position and Objectives
- We expect this role to take automation engineer for web application and drive it forward on Development, Integration, Deployment, Maintenance and Performance and use of best practices etc.
- Work with multiple team members on problems that require broad coordination, prioritisation, technical design of system.
- Design, develop, deploy and support web applications, solutions as per business requirements and built the services upon Microsoft Stack.
- Maintain, modify, optimize and extend existing solutions as a part of support and performance optimization projects.
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
- Ensuring good practices and high-quality standards are implemented and followed.
- Help other teams to make the link between highest-level concepts and actionable requirements.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Eurofins It Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.