Expeditors Virtual Walk-In for Full Stack Developers at Chennai, On 12 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Full Stack Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE, BTech, MCA, MTech, MS/MSc, MBA/PGDM
- The Associate Java Developer is a key role on a collaborative project team, which is responsible for the design and production of our core business systems. These systems satisfy customer and organizational business requirements and provide solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies technical skills in the design, development and testing of data flows, applications and systems.
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java.
- Enterprise software development and leadership experience.
- Customer service-oriented attitude, top-notch time management,and quality driven designs.
- Experience with Angular 2 or more, Kafka, Spring, Hibernate, typescript, HTML,CSS, SQL, XML, JMS, Linux operating systems, relational and document-oriented databases.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Technical Round
- Cultural Round
Instructions to Apply
- As its a scheduled walk-in Please send me your updated CV with the below details
– Total Work Experience:
– Current Employer :
– CTC :
– Expected CTC :
– Notice Period :
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
- Due to lockdown We are conducting interviews Via Zoom
- Interested Candidates can revert with your convenient Timing for the Interview
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 12th June 2021
- 10 AM to 1 PM only
★ Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, please mention reference as CHETANAS
Last Date to Apply: 12/06/2021
Job Tagged in
Expeditors International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Expeditors is a Fortune 500 service-based logistics company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, USA. At Expeditors, we generate highly optimized and customized supply chain solutions for our clients with unified technology systems integrated through a global network of 322 locations in 103 countries on six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.