Extentia Recruitment for Multiple Skills at Bangalore, Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- SAP UI5 Development
- SAP ABAP Development
- Salesforce Developer
- Java Lead
- Technical Lead – Angular
- Dot NET Development
- Salesforce Admin
- Sitecore Development
- Technical Project Manager
- Business Analyst
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Java, .NET, SAP, Salesforce, Angular, Sitecore, Business Analyst
Opportunities at Extentia:
- SAP UI5 Development (Bangalore)
– 3-6 years of SAP UI5 development on Fiori Launchpad.
– Experience in standard and custom SAP Fiori applications.
– Experience in Data Binding through OData or JSON data objects.
– Understanding of how websites display and function correctly across multiple browsers, mobile devices, and operating systems.
– Experience in Fiori Launchpad Portal configurations and application deployment.
- SAP ABAP Development (Bangalore)
– 3-5 years of experience in software development.
– Strong programming background in ABAP/ABAP OO.
– Excellent technical skills in ABAP 7.5, Core Data Services (CDS) modelling/OData/BOPF/HANA/AMDP, SAP Gateway (Odata), BSP.
– Hands on experience in ABAP, ABAP OO, SAP GATEWAYS SERVICES(ODATA), ABAP ON HANA (CDS, AMDP), HANA Modelling (Basic).
– Knowledge on SAP Transport Request (TR).
– Knowledge on HANA full text search will be a plus.
– Exposure to agile development methodologies like Scrum.
– End-to-end understanding of development processes.
– Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and customer facing experience is a plus.
– Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing business environment. Flexibility and adaptability are must haves to be successful in this role.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering [CS/IS] or MCA from reputed institutes.
- Salesforce Developer (Pune)
– 3 years of experience working on the Salesforce platform.
– Developed customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support business functions, meet project goals, and stakeholders’ requirements.
– Ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, project managers, and colleagues throughout all phases of analysis, development, testing, and deployment.
– Adapt quickly into the defined development methodology – Agile, rapid, and more to achieve project goals successfully.
– Possess strong knowledge of development and configuration of Force.com along with other software engineering practices (OOPS, version control, code reviews, among others).
– Adhere to best coding best practices laid down by Salesforce.
– Should be Salesforce certified.
- Java Lead (Pune)
– 7+ years of Java development experience.
– Extensive OOAD knowledge.
– Experience of networking, SQL, client server.
– Good experience in Core Java, Advanced Java, Hibernate, JPA methods, Struts, Spring, Grails Spring annotations MVC.
– Experience in design and integration of applications.
– Ability to demonstrate project execution capability.
– Ability to validate the detailed design of the product.
– Ability to fix defects and performance issues.
– Document the application code to facilitate maintenance.
– Ability to build process migration approaches, scripts and functions.
– Good communication skills written and verbal.
- Technical Lead – Angular (Pune)
– 7+ years of software engineering experience, including solid understanding of standard data structures and algorithms.
– Strong computer science fundamentals.
– Demonstrated experience in B2B mobile application development for large enterprises.
– Solid understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and templating technologies.
– Proficient understanding of build tools and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
– Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
– Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
– Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
– Understanding of Sonar and Code Quality Metrics.
– Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion.
– Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dot NET Development (Pune)
– 3+ years of work experience.
– .NET Framework core.
– C#, MVC, Web API/ WCF/ Web Services, Entity Framework, JSON, Restful, SOAP.
– SQL Server 2012 – fundamental database concepts, designing & programming skills.
– Ability to gather business requirements from clients and extensible and reusable solutions.
– Strength in designing truly scalable applications.
– Aware & practiced secure application / API programming practices.
– Strong application design skills – high level and low-level design.
– Should have experience in Unit testing – xUnit.
– Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components.
– Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates.
– Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
– Should drive code reviews and develop processes for coding practices.
– Assure adherence to engineering process.
- Salesforce Admin (Pune)
– 4+ years of Salesforce Admin experience.
– Ability to manage users, and apps (custom and installed) including integrations with third-party systems.
– Ability to setup, manage and update security settings like OWD, field level security, profiles, permission sets and roles effectively.
– Create and manage standard/custom objects, standard/custom fields, object relationships, validation rules, custom buttons and page layouts.
– Create new and maintain existing workflow rules, approval processes, flows and process builder processes.
– Past experience in Lightning enabled environment.
– Ability to independently handle data migrations across Salesforce orgs.
– Own CRM data integrity including record de-duping and cleanup.
– Monitor, measure, and communicate metrics.
– Develop and implement trainings to drive adoption and usage.
– Evaluate new tools as they become available, communicating future Salesforce releases and enhancements.
– Develop and maintain process documentation, workflows and field maps.
– Create dashboards, reports and custom report types, evolving analytics to uncover patterns and insights.
– Collaborate cross-functionally to document business and technical requirements.
– Identify and evaluate potential global and local integration or third-party vendors.
– Manage vendor relationship with Salesforce and any other third-parties.
– Schedule, plan and execute deployments by effectively collaborating with development teams using change sets/IDE/other migration tools.
– Troubleshoot any existing issues and recommend solutions.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sitecore Development (Pune)
– 3-5 years of work experience.
– Experience from 3 to 5 years.
– Experience in NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SiteCore 8 and above.
– Should have hands on experience in SiteCore 8.0 development with .NET, MVC, C#.
– Should have hands on experience of RESTful API.
– Strong understanding about OOPS concepts and design principles.
– Should have implemented Ajax / Ajax controls in C# and .NET Projects.
– Should have complete knowledge of visual studio 2015.
– Good analytical and communication skills.
– Should have used version control tools such as TFS.
- Technical Project Manager (Pune)
– 7+ years of experience in working with international customer teams and technical teams to define, analyze, and, work through requirements definition, technical design, implementation, builds, and deployment.
– Exposure to projects in .NET or Java.
– Strong target orientation and project execution skills.
– Should possess strong professional expertise and management skills with the ability to make decisions.
– Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination, and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
– Proven experience in planning, execution, and implementation of high quality software projects.
– Ability to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis while maintaining a high standard of quality.
– Ability to interact with the clients for requirement gathering and analysis.
– Analyzing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, cost estimation, and risk analysis.
– Ability to understand business issues and to clearly explain technical alternatives to senior business decision makers.
– Track and review progress of project modules.
- Business Analyst (Pune)
– 4-6 years of experience in understanding client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements and translates it to the software development team.
– Ability to document and analyze required information, and data.
– Experience in gathering requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations.
– Good understanding of technical design specifications.
– Strong focus to enforce project deadlines and schedules.
– Ability to understand the necessity of project standards and apply them consistently.
– Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
– Demonstrated successful project delivery for at least 1 large size project.
– Experience in Agile and Scrum.
– Strong client interaction and documentation skills.
– Hands on experience in preparing User documentation – Manuals, Release notes, SOPs, etc.
– Good understanding of SDLC process and database concepts.
– Strong target orientation and project execution skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Extentia Information Technology
About Company: Extentia® is a global technology and services firm that helps clients transform and realize their digital strategies. With a unique Experience Centric Transformation approach, our ground-breaking solutions are in the space of mobile, cloud, and design. Our team is differentiated by an emphasis on excellent design skills that they bring to every project. Focused on enterprise mobility, cloud computing, and user experiences, we strive to accomplish and surpass our customers’ business goals. Our inclusive work environment and culture inspire team members to be innovative and creative, and to provide clients with an exceptional partnership experience.