Ernst & Young Recruitment for .Net Full Stack at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Dot Net Full Stack
Full stack, C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Looking for Immediate joiner who can join by 13th July
- C#, .NET 4.5+, .net Core, MVC, Web APIs and SQL Server
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development with TFS
- Working knowledge of the Azure, AWS or PCF platform and development practice
- Full stack, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Ernst & Young
About Company: EY operates as a network of member firms which are structured as separate legal entities in a partnership, which has over 270,000 employees in over 700 offices in 150 countries around the world. The firm’s current partnership was formed in 1989 by a merger of two accounting firms; Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. It was aptly named Ernst & Young until a rebranding campaign officially changed its name to EY in 2013, although this initialism was already used informally prior to its sanctioning adoption.