Finastra Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Campus hire candidate with software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Posted: 10.6.2020
What will you contribute?
- Reporting to the [Senior Manager], the Technical Profession 1 designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bengaluru.
Your deliverables as a TP1 will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/ issues.
- Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
We are one of the world’s largest fintechs, with a team made up of over 10,000 superstars, serving more than 8,500 customers across 130 countries.
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.
How do we do this? With a heritage and portfolio spanning the entire banking sector, we have used our expertise to create a unique platform-based approach for the world of financial services. Partnering with global players like Microsoft, Accenture, Salesforce and more, to create an open and inclusive development environment. An environment that cultivates ideas, maximizes creativity, and enables innovation.
We believe that the future of finance is OPEN. By focusing on OPEN collaboration, supported by our OPEN platform, our OPEN ecosystem and an OPEN and inclusive culture, we can be OPEN for good. Together, we can ensure financial inclusion and open innovation for everybody.
The Future is OPEN.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognised as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we’ve partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you’re welcome at Finastra. Come and join us – make our home your home and open up the world of finance!