Flipkart GRiD 3.0 Software Development Challenge, Pan India, Last Date – 8 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Development Challenge
Number of Openings
Eligibility & Team Rules
- This competition is open to students pursuing BTech/ BE/ MTech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2022, 2023, 2024 & 2025).
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- The Software Development Track will have 3 elimination rounds to test you on your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the Grand Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
- Problem Overview: The Software Development Track will allow you to choose 2 Preferences out of the 4 Problem Statements after Level 1. The Problem Statements will be allotted based on the Level 1 performance and the Problem Statement preference shared.
- Smart Bag Creator Challenge
- Conversational credit application
- Interactive voice bot for user engagement
- Trust and affluence signal extraction from social media data
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online machine learning quiz.
- Only the Team Leader will give the quiz.
- Every team will get a set of questions to be answered within 30 minutes.
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window.
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time). This means that if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher.
- Results for this level will be declared within 48 hours of the quiz window.
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment.
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (ref: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals).
Level 2: Online Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 1 will have to participate in an online Idea Brief Submission challenge.
- You’ll be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected after Level 1.
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them.
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this round anytime during the challenge window.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance.
Level 3: Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 2 will have to participate in an Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission challenge.
- Teams will have to work on their idea submission and take it to a level where they will be able to give a Video Demo & submit the code.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level – the Grand Finale based on their performance.
- Disclaimer: ** Any sample data shared for the purpose of GRiD 3.0 should not be used/reproduced for any other purpose.
Level 4: The National Finale
- In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Instructions to Apply
- Registration Deadline: 08 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST
- Kickoff Event by Flipkart leaders: 06 Jul’21 12:00 PM IST
- Level 1 – E-Commerce & Tech Quiz: 10 Jul’21 12:00 PM IST
- Level 2 – Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission Deadline: 20 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST
- Level 3 – Concept Demo Video with Code Submission Deadline: 11 Aug’21 11:59 PM IST
- Level 4 – The National Finale: 03 Sep’21 12:00 PM IST
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 08/07/2021
Job Tagged in
Flipkart GRiD 3.0
In its third edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?