Flock Recruitment for Application Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Flock Job Application Engineers Bangalore
- Application Engineer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Benefits and Perks:
- We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
- And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
- We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!
- Flock – Software Engineering
- We are looking for a front end engineer who will help us build interfaces predominantly used internally by the development and support team. The objective is to bring in more efficiency in the way we debugg and resolve customer issues. You will be working on building powerful tools which will provide information to the support team and make them independent in resolving issues faced by our customers. Building UI interfaces to consume internal http APIs related to a customer and render that data. This will help the support team to troubleshoot the product issue by using the interface built by you.
What is the job like?
- Build internal tools that help our development and support teams debug and resolve customer queries efficiently
- Write client-side code and build swift, easy-to-use, reliable web applications
- Understand Rest API protocol and apply them to power the web applications
- Work closely with the back-end team to understand the requirements and the relevant Rest APIs
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Flock team
Who should apply for this role?
- Experience in working with any server side technologies
- Sound knowledge of any client side MV frameworks such as React, Angular, Backbone + Marionette
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of using SVGs for building complex graphs
- Experience with unit tests, integration tests, continuous integration systems (such as Jekins/ Travis), deployment and operations automation
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
With 30,000 businesses already using the platform we know that we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth.
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that “it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential”. At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock – a suite of productivity apps, Zeta – a digital payments platform, and Radix – a leading registry for top-level extensions.