Ford Global Business Services Recruitment for Cyber Security Analysts at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Cyber Security Analyst
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE, BSc, BTech, CISA, MSc, MCA
Area of professional exposure (technical skills)
- 1-3 Years of Security and Controls, IT audit, Application development, Application/Infrastructure Management or equivalent experience
- Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for providing consultation on various cyber security requirements for applications, infrastructure and emerging technologies.
- Information Security Policy and risk-based consultation for Applications, Infrastructure and Sites.
- Provide consultation to IT teams on secure development & implementation of Information Systems
- Provide security guidance on emerging technologies (IoT, BlockChain etc.)
- Control assessment for cloud engagements & Offsite development centers
- Provide Security and Control metrics to Senior Management
- Working with Information Security Policy team on Process improvements
- Conduct cyber security trainings and awareness sessions
- Facilitate Cyber risk assessments and threat modelling
- Flexibility to work in shifts
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
FGBS - Ford Global Business Services
About Company: Since 1903, Ford Motor Company has put the world on wheels. From the moving assembly line and the $5 workday, to soy foam seats and aluminum truck bodies, Ford has a long heritage of progress. Learn more about the automobiles, innovations and manufacturing that have made the blue oval known around the world.