Ford Global Business Services Recruitment for Software Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech
Area of professional exposure (technical skills):
- Understanding of Automotive domain and business practices preferred.
- Knowledgeable of IT services and ability to work within existing frameworks and processes.
Job Description & Qualifications:
- Closely collaborate with IT and business stakeholders as a product / service team to understand the need and provide optimal solution.
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product.
- Develops manual /automated unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops Manual & automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
- Provide software implementation service which includes – requirement gathering, installation, configuration, integration & testing to Ford vehicle assembly, powertrain and stamping plants.
- Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
- Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
- Familiar with Agile Processes and Methodologies.
- Compliance to Ford IT processes wherever applicable.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
FGBS - Ford Global Business Services
About Company: Since 1903, Ford Motor Company has put the world on wheels. From the moving assembly line and the $5 workday, to soy foam seats and aluminum truck bodies, Ford has a long heritage of progress. Learn more about the automobiles, innovations and manufacturing that have made the blue oval known around the world.