Ford Global Business Services Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer FCG
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech
Area of professional exposure (technical skills):
- Java / J2EE (core and Enterprise edition)
- PLS/SQL – Oracle & or Teradata
- Cobol MF (knowledge)
- Understanding on Software Life Cycle/Agile / product based model – Nice to have
Job Description & Qualifications:
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design of the enterprise
- Ability to quickly learn and understand FCSD Pricing/Ecommerce domain
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code in Java and or Cobol MF
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Understands the Agile and Product based environment for execution of software solutions
- Deploy programs, support and maintain software for the Business
- Comply with project plans and Ford IT standards
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
FGBS - Ford Global Business Services
About Company: Since 1903, Ford Motor Company has put the world on wheels. From the moving assembly line and the $5 workday, to soy foam seats and aluminum truck bodies, Ford has a long heritage of progress. Learn more about the automobiles, innovations and manufacturing that have made the blue oval known around the world.