FULL CREATIVE Recruitment for Multiple Positions at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from FULL Creative. We currently have below job openings for various job positions.
Current Vacancies (Apply Immediately)
- Client Account Manager (1-3 Years)
- Voice Coach (1-2 Years)
- Product Expert (1-3 Years)
All Vacancies (Check at Company Website)
- iOS Developer
- Automation QA Engineer
- Android Developer – Experience
- Jr Analyst – Performance Mgmt
- Product Expert
- Jr Operations Analyst
- Software Developer
- Voice Coach
- UI Animator
- Client Account Manager
- UI/UX Internship
- Web Development Internship
- Full Stack Internship
- Testing Internship
Work from Home (WFH)
Number of Openings
These are immediate vacancies. Please apply for the respective positions using the links mentioned below each job description.
Client Account Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions pertaining to our client’s needs as you will act as the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC).
- Maintain strong, lasting and trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Assist clients with all their queries pertaining to Billing, Complaints and General Inquiries and Updates. This will involve handling calls, emails and chats.
- Assist internal employees with their clarifications and queries.
- Shift is from 9 pm to 6 am (Night Shift) and should be able to work on weekends.
- Experience can be anywhere between 1 to 3 years
- Creative, enthusiastic and energetic with great interpersonal skills and should be able to present ideas with conviction.
- Good customer service skills with a knack for soft-skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with spontaneity. Should be able to approach problems logically and rationally to help with the clarity of decision making.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls and emails on communication and soft skills per sampling plans.
- Monitor and coach agents on grammar, pronunciation, syllable stress and other aspects of the English language, culture, etc.
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback to enhance employee performance.
- Support floor training initiatives.
- Intermittently assist in design and development of training material.
- Provide feedback and input for training content enhancement and development.
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure they move up the learning curve.
- Must work with multiple teams and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience can be between 1 to 2 years
- Strong understanding of the English language – technical and practical applications.
- Well versed with soft skills.
- Understanding of monitoring and feedback techniques.
- Ability to audit monitored data and identify coaching/training needs.
- Efficient at managing one’s own schedule and work.
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to improve the communication and soft skills of the agents for sustained continuous improvement.
- Display a high-level of effort and commitment towards supporting employees.
- To be able to work in night-shift.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose product issues/bugs and apply creative solutions for resolution/workarounds independently.
- Ensure all users receive an outstanding level of support during low and peak seasons.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the product.
- Detecting and fostering continual improvement in the product and its interface.
- Work experience of 1-3 years in a technical support/customer support role.
- Should either have technical aptitude or experience in troubleshooting applications in a SaaS environment.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Should demonstrate the willingness to learn and acquire new skills.
- Exceptional capacity to prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Think outside of the box to continuously improve the way we work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Should be open for 24X7 work schedules including the weekend.
- The interview will be completely online and the no of rounds varies from position to position
Instructions to Apply
- Important: The job will initially be WORK FROM HOME for both the internship and full-time roles until the Covid situation outside settles down.
- Once the office reopens, the candidates will be asked to come to the office at CHENNAI.
- So if you are not from CHENNAI, then please apply only if you are ready to relocate to CHENNAI.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
We are a Portland-based product company and we have offices in Chennai, and Edinburgh, UK. We build tools & services that empower people to communicate and collaborate. The development, design, and operations team are located in Chennai. Our Chennai office is located in Ascendas IT Park, Taramani.