The Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Systems Assistants at Guwahati
Table of Contents - Job
- Systems Assistant
- BCA with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution with at least 1 (one) year working experience from a reputed Institution/ organization
- BSc with 1 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Application with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 1 (one) year working experience from a reputed Institution/ organization
- Diploma Holders from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 2 (two) years working experience from a reputed Institution/ organization
- The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
Information Technology skills: Computer Programming, Computer Networks, DBMS related knowledge
- Online applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the vacancies of Systems Assistant for the district courts of Assam.
- The database of the candidates who have applied earlier in response to the advertisement dated 20/11/2019 is available with the High Court. Hence, they need not to have apply again.
- Last date for submission of online application – 24.6.2020, 5 PM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 24/06/2020
Job Tagged in
The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati
About Company: The High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh