General Electric (GE) Recruitment for Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
General Electric (GE) Software Engineers Bangalore
- Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in product software development with at least 2 years of hands on experience using following technologies:
– Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices
– Languages and Frameworks: Core Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, etc.
– Exposure to Containerization & Virtualization technologies (K8s, Docker)
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum software development framework.
- Strong design fundamentals, problem solving and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience in Software development environments using Java.
- Hands-on experience in API design and development.
- Experience with modern CI/CD tooling (Gradle/Maven, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory).
- Experience developing in a Linux environment.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, bash, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility.
- Enthusiastically follow open-source software, technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems.
- Healthcare Digital
- GE Healthcare
- Career Level: Entry-Level
- Function: Digital Technology
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design, architecture and own implementation of the features.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding.
- Participate in the software development as part of the Scrum team. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories – define, design, code and ship new features.
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
- Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality metrics.
- Ensure the performance, NFR and responsiveness of applications.
- Bring rigor in software development, follow established TDD/CI/CD development paradigms.
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Help in designing API-bound interfaces and information exchange between modules.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Healthcare Digital Platforms Engineering team develops common software foundation/platform intended for diagnostic imaging modalities like CT, MR, PET, XRay, etc. and provides common services for Cyber Security components.
- This position is for a Software Engineer full stack developer for our new age platform. The team works on maintenance of existing components & development of new micro services for Cyber Security.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
General Electric (GE)
About Company: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.