General Electric (GE) Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineering Specialists at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
General Electric (GE) Software Engineers Bangalore
- Software Engineering Specialist
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with advanced experience.
- Experience required 0-3 years in coding++, Java concept.
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision.
- Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- As a Software Engineer you will design and program a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area in an Agile Software development setup. Working independently, you will contribute to design and code reviews and work with Senior Software Engineers to get your design and code reviewed.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
In this role, you will
- Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding.
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation.
- Seek and provide feedback on design and development.
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
- Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Present your design in design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs.
- Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices.
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Work with Product Managers and Product owners to understand product requirements & vision.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.