General Electric (GE) Entry Level Recruitment for Engineer – Systems Engineering at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineer 2 – Systems Engineering
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Masters / Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Control systems and Automation or related subject
Systems Engineering, Automation
- Open communication style and proven ability to develop team relationships.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Willing to travel on short notice within base country and overseas for short term assignments.
- Willing to work extended hours during the week, at weekends/holidays at critical times.
- System Engineer – Automation working under guidance of lead engineer for Marine/ O&G/Industry projects
- Ensures all technical requirements on allocated projects are met.
- Identify and propose improvements in processes, tools and system solutions, rolling out improvements when agreed with leadership team.
- 0-2 Years experience as Automation Engineer in Marine/O & G/Industry field
- Support the lead engineers in resolving technical issues in current projects, equipment under test or in-service platforms.
- Review solutions developed by project teams and identify opportunities for improvement of process, system or equipment, to prevent errors.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service.
- Improve the efficiency of the engineering process, through development and use of standard engineering solutions for projects.
- Travel on-site to resolve customer issues and support the team in commissioning system equipment.
- Comply with company/customer health and safety regulations.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
General Electric (GE)
About Company: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.