Genesys Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer (Node.JS / C++ Developer)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Should be a Graduate in ECE or CSE or IT
Currently, we are looking for a talented developer who would have the following knowledge and skills
- A Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with top-notch academic records OR relevant experience within the industry
- In-depth knowledge of Object Orientated concepts, efficient design patterns (including asynchronous programming algorithms) and re-factoring techniques; ability to apply them when building and maintaining highly-scalable server applications
- Good knowledge of Node JS / C++, ability to both develop from scratch or learn and improve existing code
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others while, also, able to complete his tasks without direct supervision
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge with Multi-threaded development & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling on C++ / Node JS
- Debugging Tools -> WinDBG, GDB, Purify, Memory Validator, etc.
- Debugging techniques -> Memory/Handle leak, post mortem debugging, remote debugging, analyzing process performance data, etc.
- Working experience in socket programming
- Working experience in cloud programming
- Good understanding of cross-platform programming.
- Development Tools: Visual Studio/Code, GIT, Checkmarx, BlackDuck, etc.
- Scripting: NodeJS, Python, etc.
- Knowledge with Multi-threaded development
- Familiarity with Networking concepts, security concepts, TLS, FIPS, etc.
- Familiarity with Shell script
- Familiarity with development and troubleshooting software on Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server.
- Familiarity with JSON, YAML and XML data processing
- Familiarity with Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafanaetc.
- Experience with Version Control System: GITHub or Mercurial.
- Good understanding of Cloud Architecture.
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Familiarity with Cloud platform: Azure/AWS
Summary of the Position
- You’ll be a key engineer in the team, responsible for developing the next generation of Genesys Management Framework, with a focus on delivery of fast performing, reliable and scalable solution for unified configuration of Genesys applications.
- The framework is a core of Genesys suite that scales from the simple deployment of few servers providing screen pop for a call center agent to a multi-tenant/SaaS environment, capable of handling tens of thousands of agents and interactions.
- Your responsibilities will include architecture review, design, development, and unit testing of components that are part of the Framework.
- This is a senior software engineer position that assumes responsibilities for making design decisions and delivering results on time and with quality integrate your results with the work of others and resolve technical issues without constant direct supervision.
- Should be a graduate in ECE or CSE or IT
- Should have an experience of 1-3 years in the software industry
- Should be willing to master new technologies quickly
- Implement software according to the approved design, on time and with quality
- Provide code drops on a regular basis; ensure continuous integration of new code being developed; maintain stable software through nightly build and unit tests practice
- Participate in code reviews and submit your code for review by others, perform static and dynamic code analysis on a regular basis, follow best design and development practices
- Resolve technical issues promptly, help with customer escalations
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings, report on progress using tracking systems in place
- Learn Genesys software and help to coordinate work within the team
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.