GlobalLogic Freshers Recruitment for Associate Analysts at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Analyst
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- CTC: 1.92 LPA + Free Pick Up & drop, Free Meals & Snacks, Quarterly incentives (Noida & Ghaziabad are not covered under transportation facility)
- Shift: Should be comfortable with both the shifts (7:30 am – 4:30 pm & 4:30 pm – 1:30 am – Rotational Shifts)
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Free Pick Up & drop And Free Meals & Snacks
- Graduate (In Any discipline)
Communication Skills, Content Analysis, Content Research
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
Instructions to Apply
- If interested, please follow the given link to apply
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
GlobalLogic Technologies Limited
About Company: GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.