Gnrgy Recruitment for .NET Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- .NET Developer
- Any Graduate
- Proficiency in MVC, WCF, .NET Core and WPF
- Experience in working with SQL Server
- Experience in Bootstrap
- 1-3 Years of professional experience
- Develop UI and backend for Gnrgy’s online portal
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Provide technical support
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
★ Very Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, you must send by mentioning Job Code CHETANAS in your email subject line. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Gnrgy Ltd. was established in 2008 in order to find solutions for reducing carbon footprint in the world. Enjoying more than 10 years of experience, we have successfully deployed more than 20,000 charging points and has performed more than 20M charging transactions. Presently, we offer “A to Z” solution in the EV charging business; operating both as eMobility OEM and CPO. Being a fast-growing company, we are always eager to have the best talents in our team.