Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program, Last Date – 30 July 2020
Table of Contents - Job - Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program
Engineering Campus Hiring Program: Identifying top talent across India to join the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
- Program Type: Internship and Full-time
- City: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Deadline: Applications open from July 14, 2020 and close July 30, 2020
- Analyst: Graduation in 2021
- Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022
- This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation, and is suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience.
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Our Engineers build and deploy the innovations that drive our business and extend boundaries.
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering is at the critical center of our businesses. Our dynamic environment requires strategic thinking that is innovative and produces smart solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
How We Work
Examples of the types of work Engineers do at Goldman Sachs include Quantitative Strategists, Cyber Security, Software Engineering and Systems Engineering.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
We are interested in applicants who possess the following computer science skills:
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems, databases
- Design and analysis of algorithms
- Implementation of programming languages and run-time systems
- Knowledge of finance, stochastic calculus and financial models would be an added advantage.
- Registrations: July 14, 2020 – 9:00am to July 30, 2020 – 11:59pm
- Assessments: August 2020 to November 2020
- Interviews: November 2020
Instructions to Apply
- In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or fulltime recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/07/2020
Job Tagged in
At Goldman Sachs, we think who you are makes you better at what you do. For us, it’s about bringing together people who make things possible for our clients and communities.