Google Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineering Interns at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Last Date – 6 September 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Google
Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2022
- Software Engineering Intern
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
About the job
- As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
- Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Engineering Productivity
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
Instructions to Apply
- Please complete your application before 6th September, 2021.
- Our Summer internships start in May/June 2022 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 06/09/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: Our mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.