Grazitti Interactive Recruitment for QA Salesforce Automation Engineers at Chandigarh
Table of Contents - Job
We are looking for proficient QA Salesforce Automation Engineer needed for testing projects on various clouds like Sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud etc.
- QA Salesforce Automation Engineer
Number of Openings
- B.Tech / BE – Computers
- 2-7 Years of relevant experience in QA Salesforce Automation Engineer.
- 5+ years’ experience as a QA engineer using Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Must be an expert in Jira, Selenium, TeamCity and other tools
- Experience in manual and Automated testing on Salesforce PaaS environment
- Should be a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
- Extensive knowledge of automation frameworks within QA such as Selenium
- Knowledge of DevOps principles, Continuous Integration Continuous
- Knowledge of performance, security, latency testing
- Ability to work autonomously and drive to improve the quality and productivity
- Salesforce QA engineer will be responsible for the design, documentation, and execution of automated and manual test cases, and scripts across all stages of the software development life cycle using Agile/SCRUM/Kanban methodologies
- Prepare functional, non-functional and User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases
- Troubleshoot, characterize, and describe software defects into Issue Tracking/Management Systems
- Experience with Test Driven/Behavior Driven development and Acceptance-Test Plans
- Establish end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environments including Unit, Systems, Integration, and API testing
- Demonstrate In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
- Define and establish QA metrics for ongoing releases
- Hands-on experience with performance, security, latency testing
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Grazitti Interactive Is Now Great Place to Work-Certified
Grazitti Interactive is a global provider of SaaS products and digital services leveraging cloud, mobile and social media technologies to reinvent the way you do business. Since 2008, Grazitti has been helping companies power their businesses with marketing automation and cloud innovation services, and its enterprise search platform.
As a global consultancy, we have strategic partnerships with technology pioneers like Marketo, Salesforce, Google, Alteryx, Microsoft, Adobe, Lithium, Optimizely, Acquia, Shopify, and Jive. We combine these platforms with our innovative approaches to provide effective, result-oriented solutions to our clients. We have been helping hundreds of global companies to transform their business technologies and save millions.
With multiple offices in the U.S., Canada, India, Australia, and Singapore, Grazitti Interactive has a growing client base ranging from a diversified set of Fortune 100 companies, non-profit organizations, and government agencies to mid-to-small size organizations. They rely on our creative thinking, expertise to deliver the most effective solutions and consistent results.
What We Do
Cloud, mobile, and social technologies are rapidly evolving. And to stay ahead of the competition, you need to be an expert or hire one.
Grazitti’s strategic consulting, implementation, cloud innovation services, and products including SearchUnify and Sinergify help companies better engage their customers/prospects, drive more sales, and delight their customers with next-level support. Unlike traditional consulting companies, we not only give you a solution but also help you transform your business. We support you at every stage of your transformation journey and our agile implementation methodology ensures you achieve your desired goals in the given timeframe.
We specialize in marketing automation, marketing support, and marketing solutions; Salesforce support, solutions, implementation, and integrations, web development and design. Our gamut of web services includes websites, applications, portals, communities and e-commerce stores, widgets, discussion forums and blogs, content management systems, mailers, landing pages and more. SearchUnify, our unified cognitive search platform helps businesses transform their support and self-service.