Greet Technologies Entry Level Walk-In for IT Interns (Hardware) at Bangalore, On 21-30 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Hiring For IT Intern (Hardware) for System Admin Role – Bangalore.
- IT Intern (Hardware) for System Admin Role
Number of Openings
- BTech/BE in Mechanical, BCA in Computers, BSc in Electronics, Computers
- Preferably people who are passing out in 2020. 2019 batch are also welcome.
- Only Male Graduates.
- Only Male Graduates. Preferably people who are passing out in 2020. 2019 batch are also welcome.
- Should be staying closer to office or within 5-15 kms radius.
- Be energetic & passionate about Information Technology Management.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work to direction but independently.
- You must bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Willing to work with focus on learning & exposure to core IT work
What You Get
- Stipend that covers travel and food
- Opportunity to learn from industry experts
- Opportunity to work full-time based on internship performance
- If you are interested in kick starting your career in IT and getting a closer look of how our company approaches IT Operations, we would like to meet you in person.
- We are looking for a IT Intern at Greet Technologies to perform various IT tasks and support our IT team’s daily activities. An opportunity to work with a young enthusiastic team and company that is fast paced, innovative and providing ample scope to learn and grow.
- Post completion of 2 months internship, will be given Full Time Employment basis performance.
- Walk-In Interview and Work from Office
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
- Must troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Need to run software updates backups when requested.
- May participate in the development of new desktops, servers or applications.
- May also research unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
- General IT system Administration
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 21st to 30th November 2020
- 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only
Greet Technologies Pvt Ltd,
327-328, 6th Sector,
5th Main Service Road, HSR Layout,
Bangalore – 560102
Contact: HR (+91-80-22543000)
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2020
Job Tagged in
Greet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Greet is here to deliver world-class solutions, which are result-oriented and committed to customer satisfaction. With a ‘ total solutions approach ‘, Greet works as an extended arm of our client organization. Our ability to provide best-of-breed services derives from an expert knowledge of our business, as well as in-depth understanding of our clients’ business and business processes. We have started our operations in 2006 and currently we employ a strong team of 1000+ employees.
Greet Technologies is a sister concern of Tally Solutions Private Limited. We are a captive back-end support center of Tally, where in we handle all the customer queries throughout the world.