Harman Recruitment for Java Networking Engineers at Pune, Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Harman Job Java Networking Engineers Pune Bangalore
- Java Networking Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Network Engineering, Java, Protocols, Networking, TCP/IP
- Basic systems knowledge (Linux OS, processes, threads, file systems).
- Strong knowledge about different networking protocols such as CDP, LLDP, VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, Access Control List, IPv6, VRRP, NAT, OSPF, BGP, IPsec, GRE, VXLAN, MPLS, etc.
- Strong Java and Python programming skill.
- Familiarity with switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers of different network equipment vendors such as Arista, Check Point, Cisco, F5, Juniper, Palo Alto and others.
- Familiarity with public cloud such as AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with network virtualization and VMware products such as vCenter, NSX-V, NSX-T.
- Practical experience on network design and device configuration.
Instructions to Apply
Request you to share the below details:
- Payroll Company:
- Total Exp:
- Exp in Networking:
- Exp working on Linux:
- Able to Build network:
- Debugging Experience:
- knowledge of L2, L3 protocols:
- Exp in Networking Protocols (CDP OR LLDP OR VLAN OR “Spanning Tree”):
- Exp in Java Programming:
- Exp in Python:
- Current Location:
- Preferred Location (Bangalore):
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Technical Skills:
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Harman Connected Services Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for consumers, automakers, and enterprises worldwide, including audio, visual and infotainment systems; enterprise automation solutions; and software services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN also is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. The Company’s software solutions power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, personalized, adaptive and secure across all platforms, from the work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of more than 25,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. HARMAN offers a great work environment, brilliant career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!