Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC) Recruitment for Trainee Merchandise Administrators at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee, Digital Item Setup (6 Months Contract)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Your Life and Career at HBC
- Be part of a world-class team work with an adventurous spirit think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- University or college degree
Who You Are
- Strong interpersonal skills who can gain ground without damaging relationships. Can be both direct but diplomatic and gain trust from others quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and creative thinker, proactive solution-oriented approach
- You can inspire & motivate entire organizations; a people builder who’s focused on bringing the best performance & potential in others
You also have
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
What This Position is All About
- Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers!
- By performing various supply chain related tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time.
- You’ll also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from HBC U.S and Canada headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
- Position – 6 months Contract
- Shift – Any 9 hours between 11am to 1am (9 hours shift)
As a Trainee Merchandise Administrator, you’ll be performing the below tasks –
Purchase Order and Item Creation –
- Setup Item Master Data in HBC internal systems
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders using in-house tools
- Transmission of Purchase Orders to the vendors
- Work with Buying Offices, Planners, and Vendors
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Liaison between US Buying offices, vendors and Leadership team
- Maintain workflow dashboard and reporting of business metrics
- Other specific tasks and special projects assigned
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC)
Among HBC’s portfolio companies are three distinguished retailers: Saks Fifth Avenue, a premier luxury retailer, Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, and Saks OFF 5TH, a leading off-price retailer.
HBC owns or controls, either entirely or with joint venture partners, approximately 40 million square feet of gross leasable area. HBC Properties and Investments, the company’s real estate and investments portfolio business, manages these assets along with additional real estate offerings, including Streetworks Development, its property development division.
Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s oldest company and is headquartered in Toronto and New York City.