HCL Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineers at Bangalore, Last Date – 22 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
- Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Associate of Science, BTech, BE, Engineer degree
- Technical Skills: Programming/ Scripting Languages – Java
- Job Family: Products & Platforms (Development)
- To develop, deliver, test and debug code or engineering plans as per product management agreed priorities for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
- To develop code and plans to meet product or process requirements with appropriate guidance from team leads as per agreed use cases and timelines .
- To document assigned work in all stages of the project and assure timely communication to all impacted areas.
- To participate in project planning meetings, status reviews.
- To resolve or debug simple issues identified through code testing; and provide support in customer technical issues to overcome the limitations within the product.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 22/04/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 159,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.