HCL Off-Campus Virtual Recruitment Drive for Fresher Engineers, All India
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
Begin your First Career with us. We assure you of exciting times ahead! Attend HCL’s Virtual Recruitment Drive for Fresher Engineers. Recruiting Fresher Engineers Across India.
- HCL First Careers Program
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- For Engineering program: Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have minimum 65% both in Class XII & Graduation
- No Standing arrears, Passing year – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Pursuing / Result awaited)
- HCL First Careers is a 360-degree IT job-based training program that prepares Engineers with no prior experience for their first job.
- By providing right exposure and imparting right knowledge it helps in transformation of young graduates into Global IT professionals.
- Over 15000 young graduates like you have completed HCL First careers program and have become successful IT professionals.
- They are presently working in roles such as Developer, Analyst, Design Engineer in projects spanning across business verticals such as Banking, Healthcare, Financial Services, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services verticals.
- HCL’s Virtual Recruitment drive is your opportunity to secure your first job and begin your professional journey with us.
Instructions to Apply
Steps to Attend the virtual drive
- Register yourself incase you match the eligibility criteria
- You will then receive an email with the virtual recruitment drive link and other pre-requisite details
- Attend HCL’s Virtual recruitment drive.
- Candidates who have applied for First Careers Program need not re-apply
- Interviews and offer release will be completed within few days after the virtual drive. Candidates will be informed on their status intimated via emails.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 168,000+ employees across 50 countries, HCL was recently ranked #30 on Forbes list of World’s Best Employers for its focus on employee growth, best people practices and ideapreneurship culture.