HCL Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineers / Analysts, All India
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
- Software Engineer / Analyst
Not Mentioned –
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE / BTech – All branches / MCA / MSc (IT/CS) with min. 65% marks in UG/PG & Class 12th.
- Year of Graduation should be 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- Location Eligibility: Citizen of India.
- Gender: No Bar.
- HCL a leading global IT company with annual revenue of over US$ 10 billion, 176000+ employees and presence across 50 countries, is now giving an opportunity to engineering graduates from across different regions of India to be part of its global team through its unique training and hiring program.
- In last 5 years, over 20000+ graduates have successfully completed the training and are now deployed in HCL. Be part of the growing workforce of HCL.
- This Job vacancy is only for freshers. Candidates selected will undergo fee-based training & hiring program for skills enhancement. Details of training & hiring program are available on our website and will also be shared during the counselling sessions. Post successful completion of the training programs, candidates will be deployed in HCL. Selection of candidates is subject to them meeting the eligibility criteria and clearing the selection process.
- You need to visit our website and register yourself : https://www.hclfirstcareers.com
- Skills: Analytics, Oracle, Java, C++, Python, C#, Software Development, Application Development, testing, dotnet, SAP, mainframe, OS.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
HCL Technologies Ltd
About Company: HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ Ideapreneurs across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.