HCL Technologies Freshers Recruitment (2019, 2020 Passout) for Developers, All India
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL Technologies is hiring freshers for ‘Developer – Robotics Process Automation – Ui Path’ role in our Digital Practice across India.
- Developer – Robotics Process Automation – Ui Path
- B.Tech with Computer Science or Information Technology
- Batch – 2020 & 2019 Passout
- Efficient programming knowledge on any of the following programming languages JAVA, C, C++, C#
- Good platform understanding of .NET, JAVA Framework, SQL, networking technologies
- Ability to write algorithms on the problem statements
- Good documentation skills
- Candidates should have good understanding of SDLC.
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath.
- Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator.
- Provide solution design’s to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs and project implementation phase.
- Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using VB.NET/C#
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
HCL Technologies Ltd
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec, 2019.