HCL Technologies Recruitment for JAVA / J2EE Developers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL is Hiring for JAVA/J2EE Developer !
- JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Sciences, MCA
Skills & Competencies
- Hands on experience in Core Java and J2EE (Specially JSP, servlets , Java Scripts)
- Working experience in code deployments with JBoss/WAS server
- Knowledge of secure coding practice
- Good knowledge of different design patterns
- Hands on experience in writing optimized SQL queries
- Understanding of overall SDLC process
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Experienced at software development using Java/J2EE technologies (Hibernate, Spring, Webservices/JS is good to have)
- Good experience in MVC architecture
- Good experience in XML , JSON , SOAP, REST, ExtJS, SSO implementation and DB/SQL
- Good understanding of technical deliverable quality: Compliance with Design & coding Standards, guidelines and best practices
- Is able to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind to solve technical problems
- Is a self-starter who is committed high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – Written and Verbal. Exposure to International clients will be an advantage
- Good to have BPM experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyzed the requirements of the project thoroughly
- Prepare/Execute unit test cases
- Develop Java code accurately with standards
- Unit Testing
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
HCL Technologies Limited
About Company: HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 49 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.