HCL Technologies Recruitment for Product Testing Associates at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL Hiring For Product Testing Associate, Fill the Registration Link. Candidates currently residing in Chennai are Preferred. Candidates can apply those are currently in Chennai.
- Product Testing Associate
- Engineering Graduates Freshers (Except Aeronautical, Civil & Marine Stream), Passed out in 2018/2019 Completed Graduates (with or without backlogs)
- B.Sc (Comp Sci / Physics / IT / Electronics) or BCA or M.Sc (Electronics or CS or IT) or MCA
- Neutral Communication Skills.
- Willingness to work on shifts.
- Shifts: Day Shifts & Rotational Shifts
- Good in MS Office.
- Typing speed above 25 WPM
- 2020 Batch are NOT eligible
- To Test the quality of raw materials, assemblies, products and components supplied by the customer
- To comply to agreed SLA / customer timelines and adhere to the high quality norms set to ensure zero-error
- Quality testing of Printer, Paper, machine configuration, Driver and Firmware installation / update
- Capturing Logs, Traces for the Events/Defects raised
- Supporting Test Interface team in terms of bucketing the entire Defects which helps Development team & Testing Team to fix the issues
- Interviews will be conducted through online.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.