HCL Technologies Recruitment for Service Desk L1/L2 at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Service Desk L1/L2 – Technical Support
- Total: 3-4 years of University education post High school (BSc or Diploma)
- Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent
Networking, Desktop Support, Service Desk, Technical Support, Calling, Blackberry Support, Hardware, IT Support, Troubleshooting, Remote Desktop, International Voice Process
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical Service desk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox)
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
Years of Experience:
- 1-3 years of Service desk, Global voice customer service experience, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Should have Global support experience.
- Role: Technical Support Engineer
- Role Category: Admin/ Maintenance/ Security/ Datawarehousing
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists.
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
HCL Technologies Limited
About Company: HCL Technologies (HCL) empowers global enterprises with technology for the next decade today. HCL’s Mode 1-2-3 strategy, through its deep-domain industry expertise, customer-centricity and entrepreneurial culture of ideapreneurship enables businesses to transform into next-gen enterprises. HCL offers its services and products through three lines of business – IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products & Platforms (P&P). ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses through offerings in areas of Applications, Infrastructure, Digital Process Operations, and next generation digital transformation solutions. ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering while under P&P. HCL provides modernized software products to global clients for their technology and industry specific requirements. Through its cutting-edge co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and broad global network, HCL delivers holistic services in various industry verticals, categorized under Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology & Services, Telecom & Media, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences, and Healthcare and Public Services. As a leading global technology company, HCL takes pride in its diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. As of 12 months ending on September 30, 2019, HCL has a consolidated revenue of US$ 9.3 billion and its 147,123 ideapreneurs operate out of 44 countries.