HCL Freshers Off-Campus for Associate Graduate Engineer Trainees at Chittoor, On 6-7 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL Chennai/ Bangalore is Immediate Hiring Direct Engineering candidates. The selection process includes an Online Test, Technical and HR Interview. Skills training in IT Software at HCL Chennai before starting their job in global projects at HCL Technologies.
- Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- CTC of INR 2.6 Lacs per Annum; (on completion of On Job Training) to be increased substantially on Probation Confirmation
- Class Room Training: Virtual Training from home / at HCL Premises
- BE/ BTech (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I) / MCA/ MSc (Computers)
- Year of Passing should be 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Should have secured 65% above in 12th
- Graduation should have secured 70% above
- No Standing Arrears
Note: Candidates who meet the above criteria will only be eligible for the interview process.
- This is a One month Training and Deployment Program which addresses critical skills required for desired transformation from student to a best-in-class IT professional, enabling the learner to launch careers in Application Development Skills & Infrastructure Management.
- Over 14500 graduates have successfully completed the program and are now deployed in HCL Technologies.
- Salary: CTC of INR 2.6 Lacs per annum; (on completion of On Job Training) to be increased substantially on Probation Confirmation.
- Class room Training: Virtual Training from home / at HCL Premises
- Work Location: Chennai / Bangalore
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Assessment
- HR Assessment
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
Mandatory academic documents (photocopy) to be submitted
- Government ID proof (Passport, Driving license, Election Card, Ration Card, E-Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Connection Bill)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- UG Marksheet (Consolidated / Semester marksheets)
- PG Marksheet (Consolidated / Semester marksheet)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Updated Resume
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates who meet the above criteria will only be eligible for the interview process.
- Kindly Follow COVID Safety Norms.
- Candidates with Higher Temperature will not be allowed.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time during the process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- 6th & 7th November 2020
- 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM only
Vemu Institute of Technology
Contact Person: D. Vinod
Last Date to Apply: 07/11/2020
Job Tagged in
HCL Technologies Ltd
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 132,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 8.4 billion for 12 months ended 31st Dec, 2018.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL Training & Staffing Services Pvt Ltd HCL Training & Staffing Services (HCL TSS) is a division subsidiary company of HCL Technologies Limited created with a vision to provide trained & skilled workforce through its multiple Training & Hiring Programs. Given the ever-increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need to create a talent pool that would be equipped with the requisite expertise, and will be technically and professionally prepared to join the highly specialized workforce at HCL. Thus was conceived the idea of HCL TSS, with the objective of becoming the largest integrated talent-solutions company in India preparing skilled workforce for the future.