HCL TSS Freshers Off-Campus for Associate Graduate Engineer Trainees at Nellore, On 17-18 October 2020
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL | DIRECT FRESHER HIRING | NELLORE
HCL Chennai/ Bangalore is Direct Hiring Engineering candidates. The selection process includes an online test, Technical and HR interview. skills training in IT software at HCL Chennai before starting their job in global projects at HCL Technologies.
- Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- CTC of INR 2.6 Lacs per Annum; (on completion of On Job Training) to be increased substantially on Probation Confirmation
- BE / B.Tech
- Year of Passing should be 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Should have secured 65% above in 12th
- Graduation should have secured 70% above
- NO Standing Arrears
Note: Candidates who meet the above criteria will only be eligible for the interview process.
- This is a One month Training and Deployment Program which addresses critical skills required for desired transformation from student to a best-in-class IT professional, enabling the learner to launch careers in Application Development Skills & Infrastructure Management.
- Over 14500 graduates have successfully completed the program and are now deployed in HCL Technologies.
- Salary: CTC of INR 2.6 Lacs per annum; (on completion of On Job Training) to be increased substantially on Probation Confirmation.
- Class room Training: Virtual Training from home / at HCL Premises
- Work Location: Chennai / Bangalore
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Assessment
- HR Assessment
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
Mandatory academic documents (photocopy) to be submitted
- Government ID proof (Passport, Driving license, Election Card, Ration Card, E-Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Connection Bill)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- UG Marksheet (Consolidated / Semester marksheets)
- PG Marksheet (Consolidated / Semester marksheet)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Updated Resume
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates who meet the above criteria will only be eligible for the interview process.
- Kindly Follow COVID Safety Norms.
- Candidates with Higher Temperature will not be allowed, Face Mask is mandatory all the time during the process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 17th & 18th October 2020
- 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM only
Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy Institute of Technology & Science,
S.R.Puram Road, Udayagiri,
SPSR Nellore – 524226
Contact Person: D. Vinod
Last Date to Apply: 18/10/2020
Job Tagged in
HCL Training Staffing Services Pvt Ltd (HCL TSS)
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL Training & Staffing Services Pvt Ltd HCL Training & Staffing Services (HCL TSS) is a division subsidiary company of HCL Technologies Limited created with a vision to provide trained & skilled workforce through its multiple Training & Hiring Programs. Given the ever-increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need to create a talent pool that would be equipped with the requisite expertise, and will be technically and professionally prepared to join the highly specialized workforce at HCL. Thus was conceived the idea of HCL TSS, with the objective of becoming the largest integrated talent-solutions company in India preparing skilled workforce for the future.