HCL Technologies Walk-In for Multiple Skills at Chennai, On 6 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
Physical Weekend Drive – Android Development, C# ASP.net – HCL Chennai
Greetings from HCL. Inviting you for a face-to-face discussion to explore the career opportunity in detail, and to get a better overview of your credentials and aspirations. We would also like to utilize this opportunity to answer any queries that you may have.
- Android Development
- C# ASP.net
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of MVP & MVVM architecture.
- Keyskills: Java, REST, Android Development, API, Android SDK
- Design, develop and unit test C# application.
- Experience in developing ASP.Net application in MVC, Angular is a plus.
- Should have strong communication skills (both written and oral) and good analytical skills.
– 4-7 Years: 7 LPA (Based on performance)
– 7-12 Years: Max 12 LPA (Based on performance)
- Keyskills: C#, ASP.Net, Angular
Instructions to Apply
- Interested candidates who has relevant experience as per JD, please share your updated with
– Total and Relevant Years of experience
– Current and expected CTC
– Current and preferred location
– Official notice period
- Please ignore if you don’t have relevant years of experience as per JD.
- Safety Measures:
– Should Install Arogya Sethu App in your mobile.
– Candidates be advised to wear facial mask and maintain social distancing while in the facility.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 6th March 2021 (Saturday)
- 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM
ELCOT SEZ, Special Economic Zone,
602/3, 138, Shollinganallur Village,
Shollinganallur – Medavakkam High Road,
Chennai – 600119
Last Date to Apply: 06/03/2021
Job Tagged in
HCL Technologies Limited
Enterprises across industries stand at an inflection point today. In order to thrive in the digital age, technologies such as analytics, cloud, IoT, and automation occupy center stage. In order to offer enterprises the maximum benefit of these technologies to further their business objectives, HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).