HCL Entry Level Walk-In for Design Engineers at Madurai, On 12-13 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job - HCL
HCL Madurai Fresher Walk-In Drive For BE / BTech (Mechanical)
- Design Engineer
- Scores: 65% and above in BE / BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
- Year of Passing: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Home Location: Within 50Km from HCL Technologies Madurai SEZ Elcot campus (Min 6 months of Address proof to be shown)
- 6 months of training (3 months Class Room Training + 3 months On Job Training)
- Stipend of Rs.3750/month to be provided during 3 months of On job training
- Fee Based Training Program
Program Fee and Salary Details
- Fee: INR 1.77 Lakhs (1.5Lakhs + Taxes)
- Salary: INR 2.26 Lakhs (After training, from 7th month)
- Career Progression: Same as any other HCL employee with yearly increments and bonus based on performance. Insurance, medical claims, discounts, tie-ups are available
- Eligible Scholars will take Cocubes Assessment Test (Aptitude + IT fundamentals) – 75 Mins
- Technical Learnability Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Address ID Proof
- Other Educational Documents (Soft Copy)
Instructions to Apply
- Also, requesting all the candidates to wear face mask and also to install Arockia Sethu app as per the Govt. Instruction.
- Candidate who pass in the Checklist will be allowed for the Interview process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 12th & 13th March 2021
- 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM only
SPA IT Towers, Opp.to Mattuthavani Omni Bus Stand,
120 Feet Road, Mattuthavani,
Contact: Keerthana S
Last Date to Apply: 13/03/2021
Job Tagged in
HCL Training and Staffing Services
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalisation of $21.5 billion as of May 2019. As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of 71,265 crore (US$10 billion)