Hella India Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Unified Communication IT
- BTech/ BE – Electronics & Communication
Linux, Office 365, TCP, Networking Protocols, OSI, CCNA, Operating Systems, Computer Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
- Administration and supporting the International Corporate Unified Communication Infrastructure in a Global team environment.
- Bachelor’s in Electronics & Communication or Computer Engineering is required.
- Knowledge of Network fundamentals and basic network protocols.
- Knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP layers and protocols.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Professional certification like (CCNA) would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Office 365 tools (Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint etc.)
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English language is essential and able to work well in an international team.
- Ability to work under pressure to support operational requirements within short timescales.
- Positive and quick learning attitude in your areas of responsibilities.
- Proactive thinking and approach in day to day work.
- You will be member of Hella’s international UC team.
- Manage, support and maintaining cloud and on premises Voice and Video systems.
- Configuring user endpoints (Deskphone, Softphone, Mobile Clients & other collaboration systems).
- Day-to-day operational support and maintenance for Telephony infrastructure and users.
- Work on standard service request and incident tickets on daily basis.
- Create necessary documentation on technical and non-technical topics.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Hella India Automotive Private Limited
About Company: HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs roughly 39,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components as well as systems and, as a technology leader, is an important partner of the automotive industry and the aftermarket for more than one hundred years. HELLA works together with further industry partners, for example in the form of joint ventures as well as in open collaborations. With almost 8,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of € 7.0 billion in fiscal year 2018/2019.