Hexaware Technologies Freshers Recruitment for Graduate Trainees (WILP), All India
Table of Contents - Job
Season Greetings froma Hexaware Technologies! Hexaware Drive for BSc, BCA.
We are happy to inform you about our Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) for BSc and BCA graduates passing out in the year 2021.
This program offers an opportunity for the graduates to pursue a Post Graduate Degree (M. Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while working with us.
- Graduate Trainee (WILP)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Stipend of INR 19000* for the 1st year, INR 21000* for the 2nd Year
- You will be absorbed as an employee in the 3rd year with competitive compensation subject to terms and conditions applicable as per company policy.
- Graduate Trainees will be responsible for payment of all statutory contributions, taxes, dues and levies as applicable under different Acts, including the ESIC Act
- On joining Hexaware, you would need to sign a trainee service agreement for 60 months.
- BSc and BCA Graduates passing out in the year 2021
- 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC), mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- As a Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post graduate degree (M.Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
To be part of the program you would be
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics. Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory. There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC). Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Our service offerings include application development and management, enterprise package solutions, infrastructure management, business process and independent testing. Its geographical segments are North America, Europe, India and Rest of the World. Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 36 global offices and around 20,000 employees.