Honeywell Recruitment for Systems Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Honeywell Recruitment for Systems Engineers at Chennai - Job Summary
- Systems Engr I
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- BMS/ IBMS/ HVAC/ Valves/ F&S Experience
- Location: 5th, 6th & 7th Floors, North Tower KRM Plaza, No.2, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031
- Category: Engineering
- Currently we have openings at our Global Engineering Services Business Unit which serves HBS customers across the globe. Our Engineer position, designs building control systems including DDC control system by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services from the Honeywell product & applications portfolio that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
He/ She executes BMS projects independently with minimal guidance from lead with below key responsibilities:
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take offs, mechanical plans etc.
- Participate in kick offs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
- Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
- Familiarity with systems
- An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. At Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS), we address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources.