Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Recruitment for Graduate Software Engineers (R&D) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Graduate Software Engineer – R&D
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers!
- At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches (CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade with no active arrears.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
How you’ll make your mark
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Job ID: 1071124
Primary Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Category: Graduate Program and Internships
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (India)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.