HTC GLOBAL Freshers Virtual Off-Campus for Software Engineers, Last Date – 17 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Virtual Pooled Campus Interview by HTC Global Services
- Software Engineers
Number of Openings
- Only for 2021 Passing out batch
- BE/ BTech (All Streams)
- 60% in 10th, 12th & UG
- No Standing Arrears at the time of joining
- Good communication and programming skills in any one of the mentioned skills
Any one of the following specific skill trained resources required
- Java Full Stack Developer (J2EE, Angular, Node, RDBMS & CI/CD)
- MEAN Stack Developer (Angular/React, Node JS)
- AWS Developer Profile (J2EE/Python/PySpark) & Hadoop
- Java, J2EE Full Stack developers with AWS/Azure
- .Net Full Stack developers with AWS/Azure
- QA automation using Selenium or any other tools
- Middleware Systems Administration with AWS / Azure and DevOps skills
- Technical Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Personal /HR Interview
Note: 1st level shortlisting will be based on resumes. So, the resumes has to be well written.
Instructions to Apply
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in college website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 17.07.2021.
- The Shortlisted candidates will receive the confirmation mail on 3rd week of July 2021.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 17/07/2021
Job Tagged in
HTC Global Services
This vision defines our aspiration, and what we want to be – an organization that delivers technology solutions and services and products to empower clients to manage the changing market dynamics quickly and intuitively.
We realize our vision following the three themes:
Reimagine Technology to Transform your Business
Bridge the Legacy Past to the Digital Future
Machines serving People
Providing global IT solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business objectives through technology and expertise. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, employees, business partners, suppliers, community, and stakeholders.
Why HTC ?
For a rewarding career with a company that has:
A consistent track record of profitable growth
Clear vision and values
The ability to face the good and not-so-good times with resilience
The capacity to respond wisely to opportunities
Proven skills to develop new products and enter new markets
Been providing hands on experience for consultants to work on end-to-end solutions
Expertise in honing talents, recognizing achievements, and valuing contributions
The belief that people need to enjoy their work to give their best
Dynamic and professional environment that values each person’s perspective
Latest technologies, challenging assignments, attractive compensation, open culture, and good interpersonal relationships
A well-defined commitment to the success of its people
HTC has all this and more. HTC is an “Inc. 500 Hall of Fame” company, working with the state-of-the-art technology, equipment and processes and providing business solutions across a wide range of verticals.
If you are looking for a challenging job with an attractive compensation and an open culture where you can grow and develop with one of the fastest growing companies in America, HTC is the place for you.