iAdept Marketing Recruitment for Field Sales Engineers at New Delhi, Last Date – 5 August 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Field Sales Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 2.16 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- INR 2.16 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA Incentives(During these 3 months, engineer doesn’t get any incentive.)
- (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Course Specialization: BE / B.Tech / BCA / Diploma
- Target Batch: 2018-2019
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BE / B.Tech Degree or equivalent, preferably with an electronics/electronics & communication/instrumentation/mechanical base
- Previous experience of sales of machine condition monitoring equipment will be an added advantage
- We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling our products and technical solutions for “Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance” to senior executives.
- You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products. Travelling to visit potential clients
- Administering client accounts. Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions. Persuading clients that our products or services will best satisfy their needs
- Coordinating sales projects. Calculating client quotations, Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales. Analysing costs and sales, Preparing reports
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition, and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems. Providing training and producing support material
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/08/2020
About Company: Established in the year 2002, iAdept Marketing has strengthened its equity in Indian and overseas markets through aggressive marketing strategies and outstanding customer services. Never resting on the past accolades, the company severely pushes its limits beyond the expectations to exceed the customers’ aspirations. To attain the position of leadership, the company continues investing into advanced technologies and brand management. iAdept Marketing meets the needs of innumerable multinational corporations and SMEs across industries. And all these efforts pay a rich dividend in terms of a vast and ever expanding global client base. Products iAdept Marketing offers a wide range of condition monitoring equipment, medical equipment, automated data collector, data collector software. The products are sourced from the globally renowned manufacturers. Nonetheless, some brands are synonymous to quality and reliability.