IBM Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Consultants (SAP) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Associate Consultant (SAP)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Degree: BTech/BE, MCA, MTech/ME
- Branches: Open to all branches candidates who are trained/ certified in SAP only
- Good understanding of SAP product portfolio.
- Good understanding the respective industry / Line of business process.
- Functional expertise – SD / MM / FI.
- Technical knowhow – SAP BW / BW4 HANA would be a plus.
- Technical expertise – SAP BASIS / SOLMAN.
- Experience – 0 -2 years.
- Should have studied ERP system/ SAP architecture as part of their academic/ technical course curriculum.
- 2 simulation projects in absence of LIVE project experience.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
- SAP certification would be plus.
- Studying the existing business process, End User support, to resolve any specific challenges faced by customer across all the processes.
- Understand the requirements / business process of customers … provide a solution from a process standpoint.
- For custom requirements, analyse and provide solution, write functional specification, coordinate with technical team to get them developed and tested.
- As a part of the support team, analyse and provide solutions to incidents / service requests and coordinate with larger team, if needed, to provide resolution.
- Communicating with the Technical Team for fulfilment of Technical requirements.
- Ability to work successfully with multiple clients.
- Good understanding of full life cycle implementation.
- Main role is to Provide Functional and Operational Support for SAP BW / Analytics applications.
- To be able to Investigate, Understand and Document functionalities and technologies in SAP BW / Analytics.
- Create Concepts/ Proposals/ Designs and Guidelines based on “client” internal requirements & guidelines ex: Developer Guidelines.
- Secondary role is to learn to be able to assist and provide tier 1 support for other current and new technologies, ex. BWonHANA, BW4/HANA, HANA, Analysis for Office, SAP Data Intelligence etc.
- Provide inputs and assist in developing for ex. Monitoring Cockpits/Concepts used to Monitor Systems from overview to performance tracking in real time.
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- SAP ABAP and Java administration.
- Knowledge of Basis system architecture on every component.
- SAP performance analysis, troubleshooting the SLD Issues, knowledge on SAP parameters.
- Background job analysis, system health Check, license and certificate issues.
- Config tool, JSMON, Telnet Tools, analysing memory dumps6 Troubleshooting system issues.
- Identify potential risks in the system.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IBM India Private Limited
About Company: At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.