IBM Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Systems Engineers at Multiple Locations
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Associate Systems Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.