IBM Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Technical Engineers at Multiple Locations
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Associate – Technical Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Associate’s Degree / College Diploma
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven Technical Support Skills
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven analytical ability and possess validated organizational and administrative skills
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IBM India Private Limited
About Company: At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.