IBM Recruitment for Full Stack Application Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Full Stack Application Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+years’ experience primarily in Scala using Apache Spark,Kafka and SQL preferably in Data Engineering projects with a strong TDD approach.
- 3+years’ experience & applied knowledge of Cloud Native development preferably on Kubernetes/Redhat Openshift(Java/Scala).
- Must possess Strong Database fundamentals and exposure to complex SQLs. (DB2/Oracle/MySQL)
- Good to have Familiarityin web development withPHP (Laravel/Angular)
- Understanding of Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Experience with source control management tools(GitHub, Jira)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience with Data Analysis & Querying using SQLs and considerable exposure to ETL processes.
- Expertise in developing Cloud applications with High Volume Data processing.
- Worked on building scalable Microservices components using various API development frameworks.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses, you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Who you are
- You are a Full Stack Application Developer, who will design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- An ambitious,self-directed individual,who can work proactively to march towards agreed targets and goals, ability to handle challenges and uncertainties.
- You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge.
- You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team.
- We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Build applications for IBMers around the world, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
- Be responsible for maintenance and improvement of critical IBM internal applications
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis, design and execution
- Employ and drive a strong Test-Driven Development approach; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application.
- Continually focus on improving the application Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.