IBM India Recruitment for Full Stack Java Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Full Stack Java Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well
- Should be proficient in exception handling, collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets, JMS
- Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse and should be conversant with Build tools like Maven
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Expert in developing models and builds scalable Microservices components/ API (Application Programming Interface)
- Expert in building integration flows on various API (Application Programming Interface) development platform
- Overall very good understanding of Cloud Native Application architecture, Docker’s and Microservices
- Category: Software Development & Support
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Contract Type: Regular
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- IBMers around the world use is now looking for Java developers to join our agile and dynamic software support and development team responsible for maintenance and enhancement of very critical IBM internal applications. Full Stack Java Developers will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on building and testing Java application. This role may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. The development team will both do new development activities but also support production break/fix as well as dev/ops activities.
As part of a dedicated, Agile team, the developers will be responsible for:
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies
- Participate in requirements / user story analysis and design
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing
- Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Have a proactive attitude for problem solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members – as well as stakeholders and other support functions when required
- Continued focus on improving the applications
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
IBM India Private Limited
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.