IBM Entry Level Recruitment for Interns (DevOps) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sound Knowledge in majority among NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS, Java / J2EE, Cloud and UI development.
- Knowledge with Docker/ Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to handle complex customer issues.
- Experience in improving Software product quality including creation of test cases to validate new function or minimize the risk of regressions.
- Participation in planning and sizing of work as part of an Agile DevOps Squad.
- Creation and improvement of software product documentation.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a DevOps engineer in IBM Cloud organization, you will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning Cloud product as a part of a high growth software product market segment. You will participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology.
- You are responsible to drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a Cloud product.
- Apply principles of Agile and DevOps in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle interrupts such as customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.