IBM Entry Level Recruitment for IT Interns (Research) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
At IBM Research, we invent things that matter to the world. Today, we are pioneering the most promising and disruptive technologies that will transform the future of industries and society in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Hybrid Cloud, Security and Impact Science. With more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents, IBM Research is one of the world’s largest and most influential corporate research labs where we are driven to discover.
IBM India Research Lab is a premier research lab not only in India but also in the Asia region. The India lab has an impressive list of achievements and innovations in AI, Hybrid Cloud and Security. Here we focus on a wide array of projects in exploratory and applied research from multiple domains like: NLP, Conversation System, Data and AI, Distributed System, Cryptography and many more. We have a vibrant and growing open source program in established communities such as Hyperledger and Kubernetes.
We have many internships positions available and are seeking highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. The ability to work independently with latest tools in these focus areas highly desired.
- Research Intern
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: BTech / MS / MTech / PhD
- Preferred Degrees include Computer Science, Mathematics
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: BTech/MS/MTech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Research Intern you get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these?
- If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IBM India Pvt Ltd
With more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents, IBM Research brings together hundreds of researchers who possess unparalleled industry expertise to address some of the world’s most challenging problems. Join us as we do pioneering work in areas such as cognitive computing, augmented intelligence, quantum computing, and blockchain, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.