IBM Entry Level Recruitment for Network Support Specialists at Multiple Locations
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Network Support Specialist
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You’ll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let’s talk!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Service Desk analyst – Provide technical support and advice to IT users. Help resolve customers’ technical problems via email, phone & web platform
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Responds to general inquiries, offers quick, courteous sustained client service ensuring the customer is kept informed, updated, and promptly responded to
- Answers inbound calls
- Attempts first call resolution
- Performs basic troubleshooting
- Routes calls to appropriate department / next level teams
- Manages day-to-day Incident and Service requests
- Provides ticket status to customers as needed
- Performs outbound call campaigns
- Responsible to manage the Service Desk email box and assign emails to appropriate department
- Handles other administrative tasks as requested by line manager
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0–1 year of previous experience in a customer support or administration function preferred
- Strong computer skills and good levels of competence various business applications desirable
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent English language Skills are a must
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy while being able to maintain higher workload
- Professional and articulate
- Effective communicator; able to liaise with confidence with both the internal and external parties
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.