IBM (Kyndryl) Freshers Virtual Off-Campus for 2019, 2020, 2021 Passout, All India
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Associate Technical Engineer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- CTC Compensation: Will be discussed in the last round of interview.
- We are looking for BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ BSc/ MSc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma (Computer/ IT specialization only) students, 2019, 2020, 2021 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply (Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable
- All subjects will be considered including elective/ optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Who you are:
- You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
- It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort.
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
How we’ll help you grow:
- Access to learning to help employees develop their technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry relevant: Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
- Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance.
- Interview Mode: Virtual
- Deployment location: Anywhere within India, candidates should be willing to relocate based on project requirements
- Shift: Rotation: Candidate should be willing to work in assigned shifts (including night shifts)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Kyndryl is a spin-off of IBM IT infrastructure services – a business with 3000+ patents, recognized as a leader by industry analysts and customers around the world. Kyndryl designs, runs and manages the most modern, efficient and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day. As a focused, independent company, we’re building on our foundation of excellence by creating systems in new ways. Bringing in the right partners, investing in our business, and working side-by-side with our customers to unlock potential. We’re raising the bar.