IBM Recruitment for Test Specialists (SDET) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Test Specialist: SDET
- Any Graduate
- As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.
Who you are
- As Test Specialist, you are responsible for testing performance, load, scalability / capacity, networks and infrastructure
- You will be involved in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Responsible to administer and manage the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management.
- Contribute to knowledge management within our Technology Consulting practice
What you’ll do
- Examine and evaluate performance criteria and standards compliance to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Plan, develop and communicate the test design during test specification development with focus on both the functional and non-functional requirements for testability against the technical acceptance criteria and quality metrics
- Work with the Test Architect to define the test automation framework, methods and tools to uncover performance issues
- Utilize performance tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues, including optimization and tuning
- Perform the role of a Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external client billable services and implementation environment
- Excite and motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 to 8+ Years of experience in testing the data flow for Data warehouse systems
- Demonstrated experience in database and data warehouse concepts using oracle and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Informatica, TIDAL and OBIEE along with writing complicated SQL queries with any of the programming languages like Java, Python, or PL-SQL.
- Proven expertise in any of the automation tools like Selenium or QTP along with SQL – ALM
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Process and Testing life cycle.
- 3+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing along with expertise in Java 1.7 and Java Design Patterns
- Understanding of TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven and Jenkins
- Responsible for development of application changes, testing the changes and driving continuous delivery transformation within Scrum teams
- Experience in application development, defining testing strategies, creating and automating service based and UI based test cases
- Driven adoption of BDD / TDD in Agile / Scrum teams
- Understanding of DevOps and integration of test automation into Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Proven understanding of industry best practices in QA – e.g. use of virtual services to test early, ideal mix of service based versus UI bases tests, risk-based testing coverage, etc
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.