IBM Recruitment for Technical Support Associates at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - IBM
- Technical Support Associate
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-2 Years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Working knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems
- Proven Time management and prioritization skills.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Key Job Details
- Country/Region: IN
- State: Karnataka
- City: Bangalore
- Category: Product Services
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company :(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req Id: 323147BR
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.