IBPS Recruitment for Clerks All India, Last Date – 23 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in Participating Organisations (CRP Clerks-X for Vacancies of 2021-22)
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -X). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
Indicative State wise and category wise vacancies of each of the Participating Organizations are given vide AnnexureI. Recruitment in Participating Organizations is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the organizations, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating organisations. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the actual vacancies reported by the participating organisations.
This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination.
Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 23.09.2020. Such certificates should be dated on or before 23.09.2020
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Instructions to Apply
The tentative schedule of events is as follows
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 17.11.2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – 18.11.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary – 31.12.2020
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main – 12.01.2021
- Online Examination – Main – 24.01.2021
- Provisional Allotment – 01.04.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few Co.op.Banks, LIC & Insurance companies which are regular members of the IBPS society. In addition to that Regional Rural Banks, many Public Sector Undertakings of Non-financial sectors, Government Departments, State owned companies and Corporations also avail its services. Some major universities and reputed Management institutes engage IBPS regularly for conduct of their Admission Tests
Over the years, IBPS has gained reputation of being a major “Personnel Selection Test Conducting Agency” of the country. Its strength lies in its capability to develop and construct Multiple Choice Objective Tests & tools used for mass level testing programmes and its ability to conduct these exams simultaneously for lakhs & lakhs of candidates in about 200 cities/towns all over India and also in few foreign locations. In addition to that IBPS also has expertise in conduct of & Assessment Centres & Group Dynamics Related Personality Assessments for selection and/or testing of personnel at higher level positions like AGMs/DGMs/GM etc.
During the year 2019-20, total 1.45 crore candidates registered for various IBPS Examinations. This itself is an achievements of the institute. This indicates that more and more candidates are getting attracted towards job opportunities in Banking, Insurance and Financial sectors and directly/ indirectly, are showing their confidence in the system of the On-line tests conducted by IBPS which are absolutely fair, transparent and test of job relevant skills, aptitudes and knowledge.